The Standard Bank KZN Top Business Women 2021 webinars aim to inspire and celebrate the achievements of women in our province.
These platforms give the women participating in Standard Bank KZN Top Business Women 2021 an opportunity to be introduced and for them to offer some of their knowledge gleaned from their individual journeys. For those joining us on online, the webinars are an opportunity to learn from potential role models and gain valuable insights to help their personal, career or business growth.
The webinars are being facilitated by Marlene Powell who is an award winning ActionCOACH franchisee and an international certified business coach.
Participants in the second webinar are:
• Louisa Garland: CEO Imperial Armour
• Donna Barnard: Business Owner of Greenheart Organics Pty Ltd and Organic Farmer; Greenpeace Activist
• Nomfundo Xaba aka Mfundo Dazzling: Radio Host and Development Agent
• Fawzia Peer: Ex Deputy Mayor EThekwini
• Claudette Sigamoney: Past Vice President and former SMME Forum Chairperson of the Durban Chamber of Commerce
• Thandi Ngxongo: Managing Director at BP Garage Moore Road, Entrepreneur
• Tracy Harker: Owner Funky Pants
• Kim Woods: Managing Partner and Owner of Tyson Properties Durban
• Mano Singh: Executive Head: Insurance, Asset Management & Fiduciary at Standard Bank
The guest speaker for this webinar is Phumz Mbande: South African Women’s Hockey Goalkeeper and Vice-Captain. Born in Umtata and raised in Pietermaritzburg, KZN, Phumz is the oldest of three children raised by a single parent. She has played hockey since she was 10 years old. Recently Phumz had the opportunity to fulfil a childhood dream of representing South Africa at the Olympic Games. She was one of team South Africa’s Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony flag bearers.
Save your spot