The iLembe business community will for the next two years be led by Lesa Bradshaw.
Lesa, representing Bradshaw LeRoux Consulting, was elected as iLembe Chamber of Commerce president at an executive meeting held on the 25th of March 2021. Lesa will lead the executive committee, comprising of business leaders that represent diverse industry sectors and economic nodes.
KwaDukuza businessman, Shain Manjoo, representing the Synergy Property Trust, was elected vice-president. Dominic Collett from Royal HaskoningDHV was re-elected as treasurer.
The full board, who invest their time, resources, and expertise to give guidance and oversee the implementation of the iLembe Chamber’s strategic plan, is as follows:
- Ndumiso Ncube (Manjula Group), Shain Manjoo (Synergy Property Trust)
- Dominic Collett (RHDHV)
- Trevor Graham (KIC SA)
- Xolani Gumede (Cappeny Estates)
- Andy Horton (LC Smith Inc)
- Nkonzo Mhlongo (Tongaat Hulett Sugar)
- Lesa Bradshaw (Bradshaw Le Roux)
- Hantie Plomp (Triplo4 Sustainable Solutions – Pty Ltd)
- Hlalelo Mkwabe (Tongaat Hulett Developments – absent for photograph)